Thursday, May 23, 2024
(207) 255-8919

Animal Control


The animal control officers that serve the UTs are:

Colleen ConradUT Animal Control Officer
Phone: (909) 553-7200

Wildlife Issues

Animal control should only be notified for issues involving domestic animals. For wildlife issues, please contact:

Maine Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife, Region C Office
Mailing Address: PO Box 220, Jonesboro, ME 04648
Street Address: 317 Whitneyville Road, Jonesboro, ME 04648
Phone: (207) 255-2080