Thursday, May 23, 2024
(207) 255-8919

Burn Permits

Open Burn Permits

Open burn permits are issued by the State of Maine. You may use the Maine Burn Permit System to request an open burning permit from 9am - Midnight, 7 days a week.

Campfire Permits

Campfire permits for authorized permit sites in the unorganized townships can be obtained by calling the MFS Regional Headquarters (M - F between 8am and 4pm).

Phone: (207) 624-3700
Old Town
Phone: (207) 827-1800
Phone: (207) 425-7963